Concert in the Gardens : PULP Plus special guests
- Date: Sun 31 Dec 2023 into the New Year
- Duration: 21:00 – 00:50
- Location: West Princes Street Garden
- Age Rating: 12+
Plus, special guests to be announced
Tickets on sale Friday 29 September at 10.00 am priced from £72.50 inc. booking fees and 50p charity donation.
“When your grandkids ask “Do you remember the first time Pulp played Edinburgh’s Hogmanay?” What will your answer be? Come along & start 2024 in the very best way possible. Oh yes.” Jarvis Cocker
Edinburgh’s Hogmanay are pleased to announce that pop heroes PULP will headline the 30th Anniversary Concert in the Gardens on Sunday 31 December, welcoming party-people from around the globe to dance their way into 2024 at the world-famous New Year festival.
Pulp’s headline appearance at Edinburgh’s Hogmanay marks the Sheffield band’s first live show in the capital for over 20 years, where they will perform the last show of 2023 and first of 2024, bringing in the bells beneath the majestic backdrop of Edinburgh Castle.
Fronted by Jarvis Cocker, Pulp has provided the soundtrack to a generation, and Concert in the Gardens promises a hit filled set of career spanning pop anthems including Common People, Disco 2000, and Do You Remember the First Time?.
Performing beneath the backdrop of Edinburgh Castle amidst one of the world’s greatest New Year firework displays, Pulp will once again help make Edinburgh the best New Year party on the planet.
Concert in the Gardens LED Wristbands will be distributed to audience members on entry to the event (please return on departure)
Take part in the magnificent Midnight Moment with fireworks and music as we say farewell to 2023 and party into 2024
Taking place in West Princes Street Gardens and set against the backdrop of the iconic Edinburgh Castle, watch firework displays on the hour from 9 pm until the all-important Midnight moment as we welcome 2024
Access to premium outdoor bars, street food and dedicated toilet facilities within the Gardens
There are two main entrances into the Concert in the Gardens, plus an accessible entrance from Lothian Road
- South Gate - Bank Street (down the Mound into Princes St Gardens via the Floral Clock Gardens Gate)
- West Gate - Princes Street (west-end into Princes St Gardens via West-end Gardens Gate)
- Accessible Gate – Kings Stables Road (St Cuthberts Church into Princes St Gardens via Golden Gates)
- Concert in the Gardens is an all-standing outdoor event in winter, and please be prepared for a very busy event and winter weather
- Concert in the Gardens takes place in a designated event arena in West Princes Street Gardens, and tickets DO NOT permit entry into the Street Party arena.
- Entry to the Concert in the Gardens is separate to the Street Party gates – please confirm your preferred entrance gate when you book tickets.
- For safety reasons, no under 12’s are permitted at the Concert in the Gardens or Street Party events.
- Anyone under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age
- No alcohol can be brought into the Concert in the Gardens event; there are bar and food facilities available at the event
- Re-entry to the Concert in the Gardens is NOT permitted (i.e. leaving the Concert in the Gardens event arena and then trying to regain admittance)
- Please arrive early, doors open at 8 pm, and the stage is live from 9 pm. Late arrival may result in having to queue for entry
- This event has a strict NO-DRONE policy
- Avoid bringing any bags larger than a sheet of A3 paper (297mm x 420mm)
- Please note, in the interests of safety, Event Organisers reserve the right to conduct security searches of bags and clothing on entry
Exclusive premium standing viewing area (hard-standing) directly in front of the Concert stage, set beneath Edinburgh Castle, offering an amazing view of the stage and great views of the fireworks
Premium standing viewing area (Gardens surrounding Enclosure) within the Concert arena set beneath Edinburgh Castle offering an amazing view of the stage with one of the best views of the fireworks
Exclusive access to a designated Premium Viewing Platform overlooking the enclosure, set beneath Edinburgh Castle, offering an amazing view of the stage with THE best view of the Midnight Fireworks
Premium Bar and Food facilities located within the Premium Viewing Area for use by Premium Ticket Holders only
Toilet facilities located within the Premium Viewing Area for use by Premium Ticket Holders only
Please be aware that tickets for Concert in the Gardens and Edinburgh's Hogmanay Street Party are separate events. Purchasing tickets for the Concert in the Gardens does not grant access to the Steet Party.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE CONCERT AREA MAP.
- £72.50 - £87.50
- December 31, 2023
- 240 minutes
- Edinburgh's Hogmanay - Concert in the Gardens
- West Princes Street Gardens
- Age 12+ (Restriction)