Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Street Party - 2024
Please be advised that the only official tickets for this event can be purchased through the following websites: edinburghshogmanay.com. There is no official resale for these tickets. Please also be aware that any tickets that are listed on Eventbrite and secondary ticket sites are NOT valid.
The world-famous Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Street Party returns to once again light up the Edinburgh skies at one of the world’s greatest New Year celebrations.
Set against the stunning backdrop of Edinburgh Castle, this year, 40,000 revellers from around the globe, will party their way into 2025 with a feast of entertainment throughout the city centre, live soundtracks, giant screens, street performers, pipers, drummers, funfair attractions, delicious street food & drink throughout the arena, to create a carnival of celebration at the ‘Home of Hogmanay’.
Edinburgh’s Hogmanay also welcomes the return of pyrotechnic wizards Titanium to once again design one of the world’s best New Year firework displays, launched from the stunning setting of Edinburgh Castle for an unforgettable firework and light spectacular.
Gates open: 20:00 (8pm)
Last Admission: 23:00 (11pm)
- Set against the stunning backdrop of Edinburgh Castle, dance your way into 2025 with live soundtracks and become part of the spectacular Midnight Moment with the best views of one of the world’s best New Year fireworks displays.
- Live soundtracks relayed to the whole arena, and Giant Screens that line the streets.
- Live street performers creating a carnival atmosphere throughout the event
- Access to extensive range of outdoor bars, street food and toilets throughout the arena
- General Admission entry through Street Party main gates (3 entrance gates).
EH Postcode Discount
- £5.00 discount for Edinburgh residents with registered addresses with a valid EH postcode (Limited Availability). Please ensure you have logged in to your account before adding tickets to your basket.
- All tickets for the Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Celebrations this year with UniqueAssembly are paperless e-tickets. On the night, just show the QR code in your confirmation email to our Front of House team, and they will scan this to allow entry. The QR code in the confirmation email contains all tickets, and all tickets will be validated upon scan, so please make sure all parties arrive together.
- Please have the QR code ready to show upon your arrival, and be aware that internet access may be limited due to the large number of people in the area.
- Please note Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Street Party tickets DO NOT allow access into the Concert in the Gardens event in West Princes Street Gardens.
- Re-entry to the event is NOT permitted (i.e. leaving the Street Party arena and then trying to regain admittance).
- No persons under 12 years of age are permitted at the Street Party.
- Anyone under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
- Alcohol can be brought into the Street Party event arena in only plastic or metal containers under 500ml. Glass is not permitted.
- The maximum number of containers you can bring into the Street Party event arena is 4 per person.
- This event has a strict NO-DRONE policy.
- Avoid bringing any bags larger than a sheet of A3 paper (297mm x 420mm).
- Please note, in the interests of safety, Event Organisers reserve the right to conduct security searches of bags and clothing on entry.
- Please arrive early; the last entry 23:00 (11pm). Please note specific entry gates may be closed temporarily throughout the event for safety reasons. You would be directed to your nearest entrance gate on arrival.
- Please note: this is an outdoor event taking place in winter in Scotland. Please dress accordingly and note that we operate a no-umbrellas policy for safety reasons and to ensure sightlines of other people. We will provide weather updates across all four days of events and be prepared for all weather eventualities.
Edinburgh's Hogmanay Street Party offers three designated entrances
for attendees. Please note that once purchased, entry gates cannot be
exchanged or modified under any circumstances. Kindly enter through
your chosen gate as specified.
- South Gate Entry - Bank Street/Top of the Mound
- East Gate Entry - Princes Street East End near Balmoral Hotel
- West Gate Entry - Princes Street West End near Johnnie Walker.
- Edinburgh's Hogmanay
- December 31, 2024
- 240 minutes
- Edinburgh's Hogmanay - Street Party
- Edinburgh's Hogmanay Street Party
- Age 12+ (Restriction)